We turn Fats Oils and Grease (FOG) waste into value-added products.
We create revenue for our customers by extracting, refining, and marketing usable grease from waste streams. We approach each situation with an open mind, open ears, and a hands-on work ethic.
Whether you operate a liquid waste trucking company, run a wastewater treatment facility, or manage a food processing plant, we will help you solve your greasiest problems .
Ways that we help
With over twenty years of experience in renewable oils and fats processing, we provide a complete suite of process technology for recovering, refining and upgrading oils and fats from any source.
- Solvent Extraction
- O.G Dewatering
- Grease rendering
- Enzyme Based Processing
- Hydrolysis (Fat Splitting)
- Bleaching / metals removal
- Glycerin recovery and refining
- Ester distillation
PLANT DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
Our core business is helping companies design, permit, build, and operate systems that recover and refine brown or yellow grease. We can provide you a full design, troubleshoot or expand an existing plant, or assist with a customer design-build.
- PFDs – Process Flow Diagrams
- P&IDs – Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Material and Energy Balances
- Site plans and elevation drawings
- 3D piping models and piping isometrics
- Process narratives
- Permit applications
- Debottlenecking analysis
Reliable, affordable equipment is not always easy to find. We provide detailed equipment designs or custom fabricated equipment that meet your specific needs for function and cost. We are experts in selecting and rebuilding used equipment to manage timeline and project costs.
- Screening systems
- Skimmers and flotation systems
- Pumps, Filters and piping components
- Tanks (receiving, rendering, storage)
- Boilers and process heaters
- Centrifuges and centrifuge systems
- Evaporators and filtration systems
- Odor control equipment
- Plant instrumentation and controls
- Wastewater treatment equipment